October 27 – 28, 2019
Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
12205 S. Apopka Vineland Road • Orlando, Florida
Click here to view/print invite flyer
This is a unique opportunity for your company to rub elbows with the elite police association leadership from across Florida in an intimate gathering. There will be over 100 law enforcement professionals attending from state, county and municipal police agencies in every metropolitan area of the state.
Vendors will enjoy high visibility for their products or services at this luxurious venue to include:
• A booth area including table with bunting placed directly outside meeting area.
• All breaks between sessions will be held in vendor areas.
• Coffee service will be in the vendor area throughout the conference.
• Vendors receive a listing in our official program given to all attendees.
• Rotating signage displays at conference meeting rooms.
• Opportunities to attend social events, hospitality suites and attendee lunches.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to interact with law enforcement decision makers in this relaxed, intimate setting.
Booth Set Up and Display Hours
Set Up: Saturday, October 26 – 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Display: Sunday, October 27 – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Monday, October 28 – 9 a.m. till Noon
Vendor Cost: $1,200.00 – All vendor fees must be paid by October 1, 2019 (Please note that the PBA reserves the right to deny exhibitor requests.)
Special Hotel Room Rates: Call before October 1, 2019 and use Code “POL”. Rooms are available for $139 per night (plus tax). Call the hotel at 1-407-550-1028 or Click here to go to the Sheraton reservation link.
For more information or to register your company for this important meeting, please contact James Baiardi at the Florida PBA via e-mail at: email@example.com
Please mail Exhibitor Agreement to James Baiardi, 300 E. Brevard St., Tallahassee FL 32301 or send via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org